Date(s) - 02/17/2019
10:00 am - 11:15 am
Arlington Arts Center
There are moments in the journey when you find yourself off track. You feel as if you cannot find your center, fear sets in, and you begin to react from an old paradigm. These are the times when you must take time to step back and do a thorough self-examination. Dianne will be asking three penetrating questions:
- “What is this experience trying to teach me?”
- Be careful to not judge too quickly. Every experience has a purpose. Pay attention. You are in the experience to learn more about your true self.
- “Why am I at this place in my life?”
- Perhaps you have come to this place to address unaddressed issues. Perhaps you have come to face your fears or your challenges.
- What am I here (in this place/situation/circumstance) to learn, create, or remember?
When you complete a personal and honest inventory, you are left with the truth. You can examine the truth without ever doing anything about it. Or, you can begin to live in the awareness that you are here to thrive.